MICHIGAN IRON AND EQUIPMENT:
HOUND DOG PLOW BLADES – MADE ENTIRELY IN MICHIGAN
Standard and Medium Duty Dozer / Snow Blades Specifically Designed for Compact and
Utility Tractors and Skid Steers
MIE PLOW BLADE STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE -
- Powdercoated Moldboard
- 1/2" x 4" 1044 Grade Reversible Cutting Edge
- Trip Spring Protection (Two Trip Springs on Standard Duty Blades and Four Trip Springs on Heavy Duty Models)
- Trip Protection Lockout for Earth Grading / Dozer Work
- Hydraulic Angling Cylinders Concealed Within Blade Mount for Protection against Damage.
- All Pivot Pins Fully Greasable
- Flexible Plow Markers
-Adjustable 6” Skid Shoes
- Standard Moldboard Color is Black, however contact MIE for Custom Color options. Please add $25.00 for Custom Color.
Hound Dog Attachments Offer Snow Plow / Earth Grader Blades For Tractors and Utility Vehicles of All Makes and Models .
Blades are Offered in Several Different Mounting Options:
- Quick Attach Subframe Mounted to Tractor Frame
- Loader Pin-On Mounting
- Universal Skid Steer Mounting
- JD Quick Attach Mounting
Blades are Available in Standard Duty or Heavy Duty Configurations. Standard Duty Plow Blades Have Moldboards that are Constructed of 11 Guage Material, while Heavy Duty Blades Have Moldboards that are Constructed of 7 Guage Steel.